fiddle leaf photography
May 12, 2023
FALL MINI SESSIONS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! I will be having a weekend of Holiday Super Short Sessions in the studio the weekend of Nov 18 & 19. These sessions will be released in August. To be the first to know about those, please join the newsletter list.
“Well, that wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it would be!” Husband to wife after finishing a session with me.
“Mom, that was actually fun! I looked at the camera and it was OK!” 12 year old to his mom after finishing a session with me.
“I love that lady!” A 4-year-old’s words to her mom after I left their house.
Why am I tooting my own horn?
Because nobody can say it better than past clients. Sessions with me are different. They really are fun and they will probably convince you that photos should happen more often
On that note, both FALL SHORT SESSIONS and full length in-home sessions from Sept-Nov are now open for booking.
These short sessions are for you if…..
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You live a truly extraordinary life and deserve to have truly extraordinary photos. Annnnnd…..you spend precious hours with your family – and even though you’re likely ready for a break (like, a real break, not a bathroom break) – you love each other so damn fiercely and it should be captured.
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high-quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home.
• You need a photo session that won’t make your spouse roll their eyes or one that’ll force your kids to sit still (spoiler: I ask them to run and tickle and give you the most adorable nose kisses!! My end goal is always that your session is just as much as fun as seeing the final photos.)
• 30 minute, easy-breezy outside photo sessions. Enough time to not be rushed and to make sure we capture your kids alone, together, with parents, etc.
• The images will be perfect for holiday cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
THE DATES & TIMES
All times are in the evenings to catch the very best light.
*BOTH DATES AT THIS LOCATION ARE SOLD OUT * August 24 & Sept 3 – Henrietta Muir Edwards Park (9704 98 Ave). Trees, the river and the Tawatinâ LRT Bridge.
**SOLD OUT* Sept 11 – St. Albert Botanical Gardens (265 Sturgeon Road). Flowers, foliage and a fountain.
Sept 18 & 25 – Kinnaird Park (7696 Jasper Ave). Open field, some trees and amazing views of the city skyline.
Only 16 sessions TOTAL are available!
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Within 2-3 weeks you’ll receive a link to view your fully edited images. Your gallery will contain a minimum of 20 images – with a mix of colour and black and white photos.
• I’ll design 3 holiday card proofs for you and you’ll have the option to order holiday cards through me (as in, I’ll do all the work and they’ll show up at your door looking pretty – before Halloween!!!).
• Then you’ll decide what you can’t live without.
LET’S TALK MONEY
• Session fee of $150 due upon booking.
• After the session, once you view the photos you can choose to purchase digital images ($150 each, full gallery for $445) and/or hand-torn fine art prints.
• 5×7″ flat, full colour, velvet finish, 2 sided holiday cards with printed envelopes (design & return address): $115/set of 25, $175/set of 50
Full length sessions can take place in your home or out and about at a family-favourite spot. The possibilities are endless.
Baking cookies and playing in the yard. River Valley and ice cream. Lego, wrestling and a bike ride.
Sessions are 2(ish) hours on the date and time of your choice. We meet ahead of time for a pre-session meeting to come up with a plan, you have me all to yourself for a few hours on our session day, you’ll receive a slideshow set to music and you’ll have a viewing gallery with a minimum of 80 images.
Full-length sessions are great if your kids need a lot of time to warm up to strangers, if you’d like to really capture what life is like for your family right now or if are into having your home be a really special part of your photos (it is where you spend your time together!).
I’m currently booking sessions from June-the end of November. The session fee is $490 and Collections of digital images are available once you view your photos ($980 for all images). For full pricing and more details, please email us and we’ll send you all of the details.