fiddle leaf photography
Aug 30, 2017
THEY ARE HERE! For the first time ever!
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• The idea of a photo session in your home makes you sweat, and you’d rather have photos in a more controlled environment.
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home. 😉
• You just want to hang out with me, dance a bit, giggle (with or without your kids!) and high five when it’s done.
• 20 minute, easy breezy photo sessions in a west Edmonton studio.
• Less forced smiles and poses, and more natural interactions and joy.
• A minimalist theme with white walls, classic furniture and modern Christmas decor.
• The images will be perfect for Christmas cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
• Saturday November 4, 2017
• 9:30 AM -12:30 PM
• Only 6 sessions are available.
• Within 1 week you’ll receive a link to view your hand edited images. Each gallery will contain a minimum of 10 images.
• You’ll then have the choice to purchase high resolution digital images and/or Christmas cards.
• Christmas cards will be in your hands no later than December 1, 2017.
• 3 modern Christmas card templates to choose from, each featuring real foil in either gold, silver, red or rose gold.
• Colours can be changed to suit your photos.
Grab your time slot below:
Any questions? Shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you!
© fiddle leaf photography 2019 • site created by three fifteen design
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER