fiddle leaf photography
Aug 10, 2019
HOLIDAY SHORT SESSIONS ARE OPEN FOR BOOKING!
This year’s Holiday Short Sessions will be in October OUTSIDE. You asked, and I answered. After 2 years at indoor locations, this year we are going to run in the leaves, bask in the golden light, and enjoy wide-open spaces.
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high-quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• You’ve been wanting fall photos with beautiful foliage
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home. 😉
• You need a photo session that won’t make your husband roll his eyes or one that’ll force your kids to sit still (spoiler: I ask them to run!!)
• 20 minute, easy-breezy photo sessions in an outdoor location (locations to be determined based on the leaves at the time, but will be in/around central Edmonton)
• Less forced smiles and poses, and more natural interactions and joy.
• The images will be perfect for Christmas cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
• This year’s session will take place over 3 evenings. I’ve done this so that we can maximize the golden light in that hour just before sunset.
• October 4, 7 + 10, 5:15pm-6:45pm. Dates are weather dependent. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, I’ll contact you directly to reschedule.
• Only 9 sessions are available
• Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a link to view your hand edited images. Each gallery will contain a minimum of 10 images.
• You’ll then have the choice to purchase high-resolution digital images and/or Christmas cards.
• Christmas cards will be in your hands no later than November 15, 2018.
• Session fee: $65
• Per high-resolution digital image: $100
• Full gallery of high-resolution digital images: $325
• 5×7 flat, full colour + foil, 2 sided holiday cards with envelopes: $90/set of 25, $150/set of 50
Holiday cards this year are modern botanicals with foil text and simple, modern layouts.
As always, if you have any questions about these sessions please shoot me a message at email@example.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
be the first to comment