fiddle leaf photography
May 10, 2020
UPDATE May 11: These sessions are fully booked for now. As the economy continues to open and we know that it will remain open, I’ll be releasing more sessions in batches. If you’d like to stay up to date on when sessions released, please join my mailing list. – Kelly
What a few months it has been, right? These truly are unprecedented times and we’re all learning how to deal with it one day at a time.
After not being able to shoot any sessions for the last 8 weeks, I’m excited that as of May 14th, I’ll be able to re-commence outdoor sessions. Let’s spend time together doing the things you and your family love doing.
Introducing: Neighbourhood Short Sessions
No stress. No stiff posing.
Honest moments. Modern Portraits.
• Over the past few months you’ve spent ENDLESS hours with your family. You’ve bonded more than you knew was humanly possible, and you’ve realized that those bonds are more than worthy of being documented.
• As we’ve all hunkered down, we’re spending more and more time in our homes, our yards and our neighbourhoods. You’ve made countless memories in these places, and now’s the time to have a visual diary for years to come.
• When we sit with our grandchildren 30 years from now we’ll tell them about this time. “There was a time when we all stayed home from work and school and we could only see our own families”, imagine how powerful it’ll be to have images to accompany your stories.
• 20-30 minute, easy-breezy OUTDOOR photo session. The photo session can take place around your home and neighbourhood (Edmonton and surrounding areas), or we can meet at a central Edmonton location that has special meaning to you (I’ll help you choose a location).
• This is more than a drive-by porch session. This is like a regular Fiddle Leaf Photography family session, just shorter.
• Less forced smiles and poses, and more natural interactions and joy.
• Great for couples, maternity sessions, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers.
• For now, these sessions will be available in May and June only. As restrictions ease, I’m hoping we’ll be able to move back to full sessions both inside and outside homes in the late summer. If the government changes recommendations between now and the session, the session may be postponed.
• Sessions will take place either early morning or evening. In order for ideal lighting conditions, the sessions will take place 1-2 hours after sunrise or before sunset. If your kids go to bed earlier than the time slots on the booking calendar, simply choose the day that works for you and we can adjust the time as needed once I send you a booking confirmation.
• Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a link to view your hand edited images. Each gallery will contain a minimum of 10 images.
• You’ll then have the choice to purchase high-resolution digital images either individually or as a whole gallery.
• Session fee: $85 (this includes me travelling to your home or chosen location, a 20-30 min photo session and a fully edited viewing gallery)
• Per high-resolution digital image: $100
• Full gallery of high-resolution digital images: $325
As always, if you have any questions about these sessions please shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer a 1.5-2 hour full Family Story session? We can make that happen too! Send me a message via my contact form and I’ll get back to you with all of the details.