fiddle leaf photography
Jun 11, 2020
What I really wanted to call these photos is DRIVE-UP-NOT-BORING-FINE-ART-NOT-IN-SCHOOL-PORTRAITS. But, that would have been a little much right?
So, NOT IN SCHOOL portraits it is.
Don’t let the simple title fool you though.
Because these photos will be DRIVE UP. Meaning that you drive right on up, pop out of your car and into my garage for 10 min, and then drive away. We won’t touch and we’ll all have tons of room to stay 6′ away from each other. Sessions will be booked with ample time between kids so that you’ll never cross paths with another family.
They are not boring because they’ll capture your child’s REAL personality with genuine smiles and authentic expressions.
These portraits are FINE ART because they’ll be able to be displayed on your walls for so many years to come and won’t feel dated. Classic black background. True colours. Beautiful black and whites.
This, my friend, is how we do school photos in the age of no school and social-distancing.
• 2020 has felt like a roller coaster, right? This is an opportunity to celebrate, even though your child wasn’t able to finish this year of school/pre-school/daycare, you finished off strong at home.
• It’s time to update your walls with updated portraits, and there’s no better time than now, when you’re spending more time at home than ever before.
• A 10 minute portrait session for kids ages 6 months -18 years.
• I’m all about making photos FUN! That means no annoying flash bulbs (I use all natural light) and no “say cheese”. I have a bag of tricks from years of working with kids that result in natural expressions.
• A classic black background that lets your child(ren) shine.
• A minimum of 3 edited images in a final gallery (each in colour and black and white).
• Sessions will take place on June 24, 25, and 27th throughout the day. All sessions are scheduled with a 30-minute buffer between families which will ensure you won’t overlap and that I’ll have time to sanitize equipment between families.
• Sessions will be in my garage in Sherwood Park. Don’t let its rustic nature fool you – it has AMAZING natural light.
• Session fee: $20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child in the family.
• Online galleries will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of the session with the option to purchase digital images and/or print packages.
PRINT + DIGITAL IMAGE PRICING – view complete packages and pricing, available for purchase after you see your photos.
Have questions? I’m here to answer them.
© fiddle leaf photography 2019 • site created by three fifteen design
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER