fiddle leaf photography
Aug 18, 2021
I’ve consumed 3 cups of coffee, ate toaster Eggos for lunch, told my kids to close my office door exactly 8,196 times and have painstakingly entered my availability into the online calendar through to April, which means……
(🥁 druuuuuuumroll please)
September Fine Art School Photos are now open for booking.
• Because you’re 100% obsessed with your tiny humans and can’t wait to see their shining (clean!) faces in these brag-worthy photos.
• Because the school your kids attend (home, preschool, forest school) doesn’t offer portraits.
• You don’t want laser beam and fake tree background school photos in your holiday cards this year.
• These are damn good portraits at a very reasonable price point and now’s the time.
• A 10 minute portrait session for kids ages 6 months -18 years.
• I’m all about making photos FUN! That means no annoying flashbulbs (I use all-natural light) and no “say cheese”. I have a bag of tricks from years of working with kids that result in natural expressions.
• A classic black background that lets your child(ren) shine. (Want to see a ton more examples? You can do that here!)
• A minimum of 5 edited images fo each child in a proofing gallery (each in colour and black and white).
THE DATES, TIMES & LOCATION
• Sessions will take place throughout September with weekend, weekday, afternoon and early evening options. All sessions are scheduled with a 10-minute buffer between families which will ensure you won’t overlap and that I’ll have time to sanitize equipment between families.
• Sessions will be in my garage in Sherwood Park. Don’t let its rustic nature fool you 😜 – it has AMAZING natural light and tons of open air.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Session fee: $20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child in the family. This will also give us enough time to photograph siblings together if you’d like.
• Online galleries will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of the session with the option to purchase digital images and/or print packages.
PRINT + DIGITAL IMAGE PRICING – view complete packages and pricing, available for purchase after you see your photos. (NOTE: if siblings are photographed together, they will be in their own digital album and will require a separate digital album purchase)
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you in the garage!