fiddle leaf photography
Aug 27, 2020
“Well, that wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it would be!” Husband to wife after finishing a session with me.
“Mom, that was actually fun! I looked at the camera and it was OK!” 12 year old to his mom after finishing a session with me.
“I love that lady!” A 4-year-old’s words to her mom after I left their house.
Why am I tooting my own horn? (It really does make me squirm.🙈But…..)
Reason 1: My business mentor says I don’t do it nearly enough and so I’m attempting to change that. 🤪
Reason 2: Nobody can say it better than past clients. Sessions with me are different. They really are fun and they will probably convince you that photos should happen more often.
On that note, FALL SHORT SESSIONS are now open for booking.
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You live a truly extraordinary life and deserve to have truly extraordinary photos. Annnnnd…..you’ve spent more hours with your family than any year ever. It deserves to be documented – you’re all surviving and still really, truly love each other fiercely (even if you’re ready for a b-r-e-a-k!).
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high-quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home.
• You need a photo session that won’t make your husband roll his eyes or one that’ll force your kids to sit still (spoiler: I ask them to run and tickle and give you the most adorable nose kisses!! My end goal is always that your session is just as much as fun as seeing the final photos.)
• 30 minute, easy-breezy photo sessions in both outdoor and indoor locations (you get to choose!). I’ve increased the session length from years past so that we can have more time to ease into the session and spend time capturing you all together, each kiddo separate, you and your spouse, as well as both candid and lightly-posed shots throughout.
• The images will be perfect for Christmas cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
• This year’s session will take place over 5 different days in 3 locations.
• September 13 (evening) – Gallagher Park – SOLD OUT
• September 14 (evening) – Gallagher Park – SOLD OUT
• October 16 (evening) – Sherwood Park Natural Area
• October 17 (morning) – Sherwood Park Natural Area
• November 7 (mid-day) – indoor modern studio in south Edmonton
• Only 9 sessions TOTAL are available
• Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a link to download your fully edited, high-resolution images. Your gallery will contain a minimum of 20 images – with a mix of colour and black and white photos.
• You’ll receive a mobile app of your photos so you can view them on your phone anytime, even after the gallery expires.
• I’ll design 3 holiday card proofs for you and you’ll have the option to order holiday cards through me (as in, I’ll do all the work and they’ll show up at your door looking pretty).
• Session fee: $600 + gst. Unlike years past, the session fee is all-inclusive, so it includes the session AND all of the digital images (min of 20). There is no need to purchase digital images after your session.
• Want to split it into 2 payments? We can do that! 50% is due upon booking, 50% 2 weeks before your session. Hit reply to let me know and I’ll set it up for you.
• 5×7″ flat, full colour, velvet finish, 2 sided holiday cards with envelopes: $100/set of 25, $150/set of 50
For the past 3 years, Short Sessions have sold out within one week and last year they sold out on the day they were released. So, if you have any questions, hit reply quick and ask away, then hop back and grab your session.
See you at the shorts!
P.S. Have a pal who you think might be interested? You can be an amazing friend by forwarding this post on. You’re the best. xoxo