fiddle leaf photography
Sep 9, 2020
Oh, what a year it has been!
Whether you’ve chosen to distance learn or to have your kiddos do in-person school this year, I’m sure it was a difficult decision (I know, as I was right there with you!)
So! Let’s eliminate more stress and decision making with these FINE ART SCHOOL PORTRAITS.
Low stress, FUN photo sessions that will capture genuine giggles and personality.
• 2020 has felt like a roller coaster, right? This is an opportunity to celebrate your child(ren)!
• If you’re distance learning or have kids at home, these can replace traditional school portraits, so even though you’re having a different school experience this year, you won’t be without a yearly portrait.
• If your child is going to school but you’re ready to have elevated school portraits that truly capture your kids’ personality.
• It’s time to update your walls with updated portraits, and there’s no better time than now.
• A 10 minute portrait session for kids ages 6 months -18 years.
• I’m all about making photos FUN! That means no annoying flash bulbs (I use all-natural light) and no “say cheese”. I have a bag of tricks from years of working with kids that result in natural expressions.
• A classic black background that lets your child(ren) shine.
• A minimum of 3 edited images in a final gallery (each in colour and black and white).
• Sessions will take place on September 27, 28 + 30 with weekend, weekday, afternoon and early evening options. All sessions are scheduled with a 20-minute buffer between families which will ensure you won’t overlap and that I’ll have time to sanitize equipment between families.
• Sessions will be in my garage in Sherwood Park. Don’t let its rustic nature fool you – it has AMAZING natural light. All of the photos you see on this page were taken in my garage with the exact set up I’ll be using in September.
• Session fee: $20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child in the family.
• Online galleries will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of the session with the option to purchase digital images and/or print packages. PRINT + DIGITAL IMAGE PRICING – view complete packages and pricing, available for purchase after you see your photos.
Have questions? I’m here to answer them.
Looking forward to seeing you in the garage!
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
be the first to comment