fiddle leaf photography
May 7, 2022
******UPDATE: ALL 2022 FALL SHORT SESSIONS ARE SOLD OUT! IF YOU MISSED OUT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I’LL PUT YOU ON A CANCELLATION LIST. *****
These short sessions are for you if…..
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You live a truly extraordinary life and deserve to have truly extraordinary photos.
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high-quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home.
• You need a photo session that won’t make your spouse roll their eyes or one that’ll force your kids to sit still (spoiler: I ask them to run and tickle and give you the most adorable nose kisses!! My end goal is always that your session is just as much as fun as seeing the final photos.)
• 30 minute, easy-breezy outside photo sessions. Enough time to not be rushed and to make sure we capture your kids alone, together, with parents, etc.
• The images will be perfect for holiday cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
All times are in the evenings to catch the very best light.
SEPT 5 – Capilano Park (river, bridge, forest)
SEPT 12 – St. Albert Botanic Park (fountain, manicured lawns, flowers)
SEPT 18 – Capilano Park
Only 9 sessions TOTAL are available! BOOK YOUR SESSION BELOW.
• Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a link to view your fully edited images. Your gallery will contain a minimum of 20 images – with a mix of colour and black and white photos.
• I’ll design 3 holiday card proofs for you and you’ll have the option to order holiday cards through me (as in, I’ll do all the work and they’ll show up at your door looking pretty – before Halloween!!!).
• Then you’ll decide what you can’t live without.
• Session fee of $150 due upon booking.
• After the session, once you view the photos you can choose to purchase digital images ($150 each, full gallery for $445) and/or hand-torn fine art prints.
• 5×7″ flat, full colour, velvet finish, 2 sided holiday cards with envelopes: $100/set of 25, $150/set of 50
Book your session using the scheduler below. Having trouble seeing the scheduler? Click here.
See you at the shorts!!!
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
Could you please put me on the cancellation list? Thanks.
1 Comment on FALL Short Sessions Edmonton