fiddle leaf photography
May 28, 2021
You asked (ok, some of you begged 😂) and I answered. (I also cleaned out my garage again to make it into a make-shift studio.)
June Fine Art School Photos are now open for booking.
• 2021 has felt like a roller coaster, right? This is an opportunity to celebrate your child(ren)!
• If you’re distance learning or have kids at home, these can replace traditional school portraits, so even though you’re having a different school experience this year, you won’t be without a yearly portrait.
• If your child is going to school but you’re ready to have elevated school portraits that truly capture your kids’ personality.
• It’s time to update your walls with updated portraits, and there’s no better time than now.
• A 10 minute, socially-distanced portrait session for kids ages 6 months -18 years.
• I’m all about making photos FUN! That means no annoying flash bulbs (I use all-natural light) and no “say cheese”. I have a bag of tricks from years of working with kids that result in natural expressions.
• A classic black background that lets your child(ren) shine. (Want to see a ton more examples? You can do that here!)
• A minimum of 3 edited images in a final gallery (each in colour and black and white).BOOK YOUR SESSION
THE DATES, TIMES & LOCATION
• Sessions will take place throughout June with weekend, weekday, afternoon and early evening options. All sessions are scheduled with a 10-minute buffer between families which will ensure you won’t overlap and that I’ll have time to sanitize equipment between families.
• Sessions will be in my garage in Sherwood Park. Don’t let its rustic nature fool you 😜 – it has AMAZING natural light and tons of open air.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Session fee: $20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child in the family.
• Online galleries will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of the session with the option to purchase digital images and/or print packages.
PRINT + DIGITAL IMAGE PRICING – view complete packages and pricing, available for purchase after you see your photos.
Have questions? Hit reply and ask away.
Looking forward to seeing you in the garage!