fiddle leaf photography
Jun 9, 2021
“Well, that wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it would be!” Husband to wife after finishing a session with me.
“Mom, that was actually fun! I looked at the camera and it was OK!” 12 year old to his mom after finishing a session with me.
“I love that lady!” A 4-year-old’s words to her mom after I left their house.
Why am I tooting my own horn?
Reason 1: Nobody can say it better than past clients. Sessions with me are different. They really are fun and they will probably convince you that photos should happen more often
Reason 2: Because if I’ve learned anything this past year, it’s that the world needs more horn tooting. It’s ok to say “I’ve worked really hard at this and you should know I’m good at it”. (In fact, I welcome you to hit reply and toot your 🎺 to me. Tell me one thing you kick ass at.)
On that note, FALL SHORT SESSIONS are now open for booking.
These short sessions are for you if…..
• You haven’t had family photos yet this year and are realizing your kids are growing WAY too fast.
• You live a truly extraordinary life and deserve to have truly extraordinary photos. Annnnnd…..you’ve spent so many hours with your family these past 18 months (so. many. hours.). It’s worthy of being documented – you’re all surviving and still really, truly love each other fiercely (even if you’re ready for a b-r-e-a-k!).
• You love sending out REAL snail mail Christmas cards and want some high-quality photos of your beautiful faces featured on them.
• You’re not ready to commit to a full photo session and want to see if I’m really as good as I say I am before you invite me to your home.
• You need a photo session that won’t make your spouse roll their eyes or one that’ll force your kids to sit still (spoiler: I ask them to run and tickle and give you the most adorable nose kisses!! My end goal is always that your session is just as much as fun as seeing the final photos.)
• 30 minute, easy-breezy outside photo sessions. Enough time to not be rushed and to make sure we capture your kids alone, together, with parents, etc.
• The images will be perfect for holiday cards, but they’ll also be classic enough that you can have them displayed in your home throughout the remainder of the year.
• Great for couples, families with babies, families with toddlers and/or families with teenagers. If you’d like to include more than your immediate family please contact me ahead of time so we can chat about it.
THE DATES & TIMES
All times are in the evenings to catch the very best light.
Aug 13 + 14- SOLD OUT – Pembina River Provincial Park (splashing and playing in the water – get ready to get wet)
Aug 30 – Kinnaird Park/Stairs (greenery, city views)
Sept 13 – SOLD OUT – St. Albert Botanic Park (trees, flowers)
Sept 19 – Farm Fresh Florals (fall florals, a fun greenhouse, vintage vibe)
Sept 20 – SOLD OUT – Kinnaird Park (greenery, city views)
Only 12 sessions TOTAL are available!
• Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a link to view your fully edited images. Your gallery will contain a minimum of 20 images – with a mix of colour and black and white photos.
• I’ll design 3 holiday card proofs for you and you’ll have the option to order holiday cards through me (as in, I’ll do all the work and they’ll show up at your door looking pretty – before Halloween!!!).
• Then you’ll decide what you can’t live without.
LET’S TALK MONEY
• Session fee of $150 due upon booking.
• After the session, once you view the photos you can choose to purchase digital images ($150 each, full gallery for $445) and/or hand-torn fine art prints.
• 5×7″ flat, full colour, velvet finish, 2 sided holiday cards with envelopes: $100/set of 25, $150/set of 50
See you at the shorts!!!
© fiddle leaf photography 2019 • site created by three fifteen design
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
Lifestyle family & newborn photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER